Pork loin sirloin chops. Pork sirloin chops have a reputation for being a tougher cut of pork. In part, this is due to where they are located on the pig. Pork chops tend to have less saturated fat than some other lean meats.
Ingredients of Pork loin sirloin chops
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 of sirloin chops.
- It’s 9 of bacon strips.
- You need of Olive oil spray.
- It’s of Brown sugar.
Working our way down from the shoulder toward the back of the pig, we have four major sections where pork chops come from: the shoulder or blade chops, rib chops, loin chops, and finally, sirloin chops. The sirloin chop is part of the loin that is located between the center loin and the back leg and often includes part of the hip bone. Cooking Instructions Thick Sirloin Pork Chops (Grilling). This is an optional step, when grilling pork chops brining them first in a salt and sugar water solution followed.
Pork loin sirloin chops step by step
- Rinse the chops and pat dry.
- Combine all spices in bowl and rub on chops.
- Spray olive oil on dutch oven pot.
- Place 3 strips of bacon on top of chops.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top.
- Cover dutch oven and bake at 350° degree for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 30 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
Place meat in a baking dish and pour marinade over top. Heat a grill or a george foreman. Remove pork from marinade; place on grill. Smothered Pork Loin Chops: a Southern US staple that should be an everywhere staple. These thick loin chops come out incredibly juicy and full of flavor.