Pumpkin Swirl Brownies. This pumpkin swirl brownies recipe is moist, delicious and a fall staple. My kids love brownies, but You simply can't beat brownies. This brownie gets rave reviews for a reason!
Ingredients of Pumpkin Swirl Brownies
- You need 1 box of of your favorite brownie mix-fudgy brownies work best for this recipe..
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 1 of 8 oz package cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of canned pumpkin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
Pumpkin Swirl Brownies step by step
- Mix brownie mix according to package directions..
- Spread 3/4 cup of brownie batter into a greased 8×8 pan..
- Mix filling ingredients with mixer until well combined..
- Spoon filling over brownie batter and spread evenly, reserving a couple tablespoons for topping.Pour remaining brownie batter over pumpkin filling and spread evenly. Add remaining tablespoons of the filling on top by teaspoons..
- Take a butter knife or skewer and drag across entire pan back and forth and then back and forth the opposite side of the pan to create a design..
- Cook according to the package for brownie mix until toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Cool and cut to serve..
My kids love these brownies, and I love that they're healthy! As an Amazon Associate and affiliate with other networks, I may earn a commission from purchases made through links within this post. Then make the chocolate brownie mixture. This flavorful Pumpkin Swirl Brownies recipe is easy to make and delicious! Pumpkin chocolate brownies are, interestingly enough, super moist and full of all the right flavors.