Super Easy Chicken Salad. Chicken salad sandwiches are one of my all-time favorite foods. This recipe is so simple and delicious, you'll never try it any other way. There are many ingredients you can add to make it more.
Ingredients of Super Easy Chicken Salad
- Prepare 2 slice of Whole grain bread (I get mine from Panera!).
- Prepare 1 of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 3 lb of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 of stock Celery.
- It’s 2 cup of Light mayo.
- It’s 1 of Romaine lettuce.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
This recipe is great as a sandwich filling or spread on top of tostada shells with some hot sauce. Not really caring for Chicken Salad I was a bit skeptical until I read this recipe.everyone really enjoyed it! I will be making it again! Told you it was a super easy chicken salad recipe.
Super Easy Chicken Salad step by step
- Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours. Make sure chicken cook all the way through and is easily shredded..
- When chicken cools add mayo, celery and garlic salt until mixed well. I use a little less mayo because I like it a little dry..
- Now you're ready to make your sandwich! I just use lettuce and tomato and sometimes Swiss cheese. If you choose you can add red grapes and walnuts!.
Most of the foods we eat around here are seasonal, because – let's be honest – nothing beats fresh produce. Low carb chicken salad is a rare exception. I gladly make it aaaaall year round. Fortunately, the fresh herbs in this easy chicken salad. An easy, throw together salad that uses up leftover roast chicken.