Simple Buffalo Chicken Dip. This simple Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is the absolute best appetizer of snack for your party! Your friends will ask you for the recipe – guaranteed. Buffalo Chicken Dip was calling my name.
Ingredients of Simple Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prepare of Ranch Dressing.
- It’s of Hot Sauce.
- It’s 2 can of Chicken Breast.
- You need 2 packages of Cream Cheese.
- It’s of Shredded Colby Monterey Jack Cheese.
Many recipes use bottled ranch dressing dressing to add extra flavor and. Creamy and extra cheesy, this Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe easily qualifies as one of my all-time favorite party foods. Made with simple ingredients like shredded chicken, hot sauce, and cheese, it's no mystery why this dip is the very first thing to disappear from the snack table. This Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe is an easy classic that features three different layers of flavors including chicken mixed with your favorite hot sauce (I always go for Frank's RedHot!), cream cheese, ranch dressing There are three simple steps to getting this buffalo chicken dip ready for the oven Buffalo chicken dip is the lazy person's trick for serving Buffalo wings for a crowd.
Simple Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- Drain chicken..
- Soften cream cheese in microwave..
- Combine chicken, ranch, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and hot sauce in large bowl. Add ranch and hot sauce to taste based on how much heat you would like. Add ranch first to achieve desired creaminess and then hot sauce to taste..
- Pour mixture into baking dish and top with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted..
- Enjoy with desired dipping side..
You get all the tangy, fiery flavors of hot wings coated in a rich, creamy dip. You know it's good when it's just as delicious on celery as it is on chips! And maybe best of all, you won't go through a tower of napkins. Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic American favorite dip. It's full of cheesy goodness, and is always a party favorite.