halloweenies mummies. We made these for Family Night. Everyone had so much fun decorating their mummy. I even think my hubby had just as fun as my kids did making these!
Ingredients of halloweenies mummies
- You need 1 packages of weenies 10 count.
- You need 1 packages of hot dog buns spilt into halfs.
- It’s 1 packages of mozzarella 16 oz thin slices.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 1 of tube black food coloring.
I put two drops of ketchup topped with two capers as eyes for each hotdog mummy. Halloweenie Beanies are similar to Jingle Beanies. They are designed with loops so they can be hung as decorations. Includes sweet potatoes, ghee, kosher salt, hot dogs x.
halloweenies mummies instructions
- heat oven at 300°F, u will need a cookie sheet..
- split bun in halfs,boiled the weenies for 4 minutes. slice weenies in half, long ways.spread mustard on half buns.
- place weenies on buns, now slice srips of mozzarella, put them on weenies to make criss cross pattren to make it look as a mummie leaving a face opening.useing black food color to dot for eyes..
- bake just about 2 minutes to bearly melt chesse..
- take out oven, plate and serve..
Halloweenies). recipe by Nom Nom Paleo. lol i usually make these every year. sometimes they look like muslim mummies lol no offense i've never seen a white sweet potato in a store.maybe the green acres store love using the spirilaizer for this. Best halloweenies memes – popular memes on the site ifunny.co. Have you made my #paleo Yummy Mummies (a.k.a. Make this more "Halloweeny" by using orange and black ping pong balls. This adorable game is perfect for younger kids (think preschool and early elementary).