Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups. Baked oatmeal cups are one of my all time favorite breakfasts. You can make a big batch of them ahead of time and then just grab them in the morning for a quick and easy breakfast. My base recipe is gluten free (if made with gluten free oats) and vegan, no eggs needed for these oatmeal cups!
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Prepare 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup or honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped nuts/pumpkin seeds/chocolate chips.
These Healthy Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups are perfect for an easy and delicious make ahead breakfast! They're loaded with so much great pumpkin pie. These baked pumpkin oatmeal cups are the perfect solution for busy mornings. Make a batch during your weekly meal prep and eat them throughout the old fashioned oatmeal – make sure you get old fashioned oats and not quick oats! pumpkin pie spice – you can make your own using my recipe, but.
Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups instructions
- Preheat the the over to 350°F. Grease a 12 count standard size muffin tin and set it aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, pumpkin puree, egg, vanilla, and maple syrup until smooth. Then fold in the oats, baking powder, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and salt. Lastly, fold in the additional add in's, whatever you'd like them to be. Scoop the mixture evenly into the prepared muffin tins..
- Bake for 24-28 minutes, or until lightly golden around the edges and a toothpick inserted into the centers come out clean. Then let them cool in the pan. You can serve them warm or place them in the fridge to store them until you're ready to eat them..
This mixture is like a pumpkin pie custard, or very similar to the filling of a pumpkin pie! This baked pumpkin pie oatmeal is the perfect hearty breakfast for a chilly fall morning. It has all the delicious taste of pumpkin pie, but in a healthy, easy to make ahead breakfast. My kids, who are not normally big fans of oatmeal, absolutely love this baked oatmeal! These baked oatmeal cups are not your average oat muffin.