Monster Eyes n Slime Oreo Layered Dessert ~ halloween.
Ingredients of Monster Eyes n Slime Oreo Layered Dessert ~ halloween
- Prepare 1 packages of gummy eyeballs (usually come individually wrapped around halloween).
- Prepare 1 packages of halloween ghost marshmallows.
- Prepare 1 of a few plastic spiders for decoration.
- It’s 15 of to 18 drops green food color.
- You need 1 of recipe for vanilla mouse or I used knorr instant vanilla mousse.
- Prepare 1 of crushed oreos… as much as u like.. depends on wideness of glasses or bowl u use…
Monster Eyes n Slime Oreo Layered Dessert ~ halloween instructions
- make mousse according to directions on pkg.. or make your own.. only upon mixing add about 18 drops green food color.. this is your slime..
- in individual serving glasses or one medium sized bowl layer slime then oreos then slime..
- slide a few eyeballs here and there in the oreo layer for added effect…
- once glass is full add 2 eyeballs and use the mallows for noses and mouths.. cut them in different shapes for different looks.. add a spider or 2 for decoration..
- if using a bowl.. again slime then oreo then slime. slide a few eyes in for effect. for the top arrange eyballs all over. take mallow ghost and follow around the top on the edges to make like a border.. kinda looks like teeth if u use the white ones.. hang a few spiders off the sides.. I added a few more drops of green food color in random places for added effect..
- chill for a few hours then serve!.
- cute for halloween or am afterschool snack or dessert…