Caramel apple pie samosas. These hand-held puds are a great low-fat alternative to apple pie, and are bound to be a big hit with a crowd. Classic caramel apple pie with a twist! The caramel filling sauce is poured over the lattice-top of the pie, giving it a more intense flavor.
Ingredients of Caramel apple pie samosas
- It’s 1/2 cup of water + 1/4 cup flour for paste.
- Prepare of Flour tortillas.
- You need 1/2 cup of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of Caramel sauce plus extra for drizzle.
- Prepare 1 can of apple pie filling.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar for dusting.
Made with fresh apples, a pecan streusel topping and drizzled with caramel. Pies are made fresh in Club. Like eating a caramel apple but in pie form. Your favorite caramel apple dip gives this upgraded easy caramel apple pie a decadent flavor your whole family will rave about.
Caramel apple pie samosas step by step
- Heat fryer to 350. Mix caramel and apple filling and spoon about a tablespoon into the pockets. Seal and fry 3-4 minutes. Toss in cinnamon and sugar and drizzle with caramel and powdered sugar..
A classic lattice top makes this State Fair-winning Pillsbury™ caramel apple pie just as pretty as it is delicious. A classic apple pie is always at the top of our fall baking list, but this year we are deciding to step it up. Caramel brings out the sweetness of apples and makes it taste even MORE like fall. Apple pie in any form – slab pie, galette, Dutch-style, traditional double-crust… if it has the words apple and pie in the name, I will devour it. Last year, I made a Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake Pie, which totally blew my mind.