Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas. These Barbecue Bacon Chicken Quesadillas are my new favorite food. They are so easy to make, have few ingredients, and they taste absolutely amazing! These Barbecue Bacon Chicken Quesadillas are just what you need!
Ingredients of Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Adobo seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of barbecue sauce.
- You need of Bacon.
- You need 1/2 cup of ranch.
- You need of sour cream.
- It’s 2 cup of Mexican style cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s of flour tortillas.
I love chicken bacon ranch pizza and melts so I thought I would try a quesadilla. You can add sauteed sweet onions also! Tips for Making Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Quesadillas: I like to use rotisserie chicken, but any leftover cooked chicken can be used, even fried chicken. The filling can be made up to a day or two in advance, making these quesadillas fabulously quick and easy to make.
Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas instructions
- Render your bacon. Once rendered to your liking drain on a paper towel and pour some of the bacon fat off leave a little in the pan to sautee your chicken..
- Pat dry chicken. And seasoning to your liking. Sautee in the Sam pan you cooked for bacon in. I say 5-7 minutes on each side..
- Take out the chicken to rest. I used breast and cooked them whole and chopped them after coming out of the pan. I took the flour tortillas placed a small amount of barbeque sauce on and spread it out chopped the chicken and added it to the tortilla with cheese mixture.
- I Filled The Tortillas with Chicken rice cheese barbeque sauce small amount of ranch and sour cream..
- Fry each side at least 2-3 min on each side..
- End Result. I got carried away with plating lol. Mexican rice ball. Sour cream, barbecue sauce, and ranch.
A pizza cutter is really great. How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas Recipe. While grilling, baking, or BOILING (my preferred method) your chicken until fully cooked, break out a frying pan and brown your bacon until golden brown and cooked, setting aside to cool. Prepare your ranch dressing (if you didn't purchase. These baked barbecued chicken quesadillas have a layer of Cheddar cheese between two tortillas for a quick and easy appetizer.