Easy Chicken Enchiladas.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Enchiladas
- It’s 3 of Chicken breasts cut into bite size cubes.
- You need 1 can of Enchilada sauce 10 oz.
- You need 4 oz of Cream cheese cubed.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- Prepare 1 can of Pinto Beans 15 1/2 oz.
- Prepare 6 of Flour tortillas.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Mexican cheese.
Easy Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- Line a 13x9x2 baking pan with foil & spray with nonstick cooking spray. Spread 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce in it..
- Cook chicken in a skillet on medium until juices run clear..
- In a large pot heat salsa, cream cheese & beans on medium until cream cheese is melted & beans are warm..
- Add cooked chicken to the pot of salsa mix..
- Spoon 5 Tbs of mix onto each tortilla & roll up. Place seam side down in the baking dish & top with remaining sauce..
- Top with cheese and bake covered at 350° for 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!.