Ingredients of Eyeball Cookies
- Prepare 1 of refrigerated sugar cookie log.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla frosting.
- You need 1 of green maraschino cherries, drained and cut in half.
- Prepare 1 of mini chocolate chips.
- You need 2 of tubes (.67 oz.)red decorating gel.
Eyeball Cookies instructions
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together. Roll cookie dough into 1 inch balls, roll in cinnamon/sugar mixture. Place on greased cookie sheet. Bake according to package directions. (350 for about 10-12 minutes) Let them cool completely..
- Top cookies with frosting. Place 1 cherry in the center. Place 1 chocolate chip in center of cherry. Make squiggly lines with red gel on outside of cherries to look like veins..