Ladybirds Fried Egg Biscuits/Cookies. Egg Yolk Cookies Biscuit Cookies Baking Cookies Egg Yolk Recipes Baking Recipes Delicious Cookie Recipes Yummy Cookies Tzatziki Salted Egg Yolk. I have some leftover salted eggs from making mooncakes and decided to use it for making salted egg yolk cookies. Buy Egg Free Biscuits & Cookies and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay!
Ingredients of Ladybirds Fried Egg Biscuits/Cookies
- Prepare 125 grams of softened butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of very fine sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 cup of plain flour.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 4 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 cup of icing sugar.
- It’s 3 of -5 drops yellow food colouring.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sugar to decorate.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cinnamon to decorate.
Royalty-Free Stock Photo. chicken and waffles fried chicken chicken food waffles fried egg brunch breakfast fries french fries junk food biscuits crispy chicken tasty yum foodporn delicious food photography foodgasm feast fried food instafood. Download Egg biscuits stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Skeppshult Cast Iron Egg Frying Biscuit Pancakes Pan Handle RARE Must SEE!!! To remove biscuit cups from pan, run knife around edge of cups.
Ladybirds Fried Egg Biscuits/Cookies step by step
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper and set aside till needed . Preheat oven to 160°C ..
- Using electric mixer beat together the butter , sugar and vanilla extract , on medium for about 5 minutes or until light fluffy and creamy ..
- Add the egg and beat till combined ..
- Sift the flour into the butter mixture and using a wooden spoon , gently mix the flour though until you form a dough ..
- Flatten the dough slightly and wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes ..
- Once Doug has chilled , roll the dough out between two sheet of baking paper until about 3mm thick , you may find it easier to do it in two batches ..
- Using about an 8cm biscuit/cookie cutter , i used an egg ring , cut out as many pastry discs as pastry allows ..
- Arrange pastry biscuits/cookies onto the prepared baking paper lined oven trays , about 2cm apart and place in the Preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden ..
- Once cooked remove biscuit filled trays from the oven and leave to cool on the tray for at least 5 minutes then transfer to wire cooling rack to cool completely ..
- Whilst the biscuits/cookies are cooling start preparing the icing mixture , by, placing the egg whites into a clean bowl along with 2 teaspoons of the lemon juice and using an electric mixer , beat for about 3 minutes then add the 3 cups of icing sugar and continue beating for about a further 2 minutes or until very smooth ..
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the prepared egg white mixture into a piping bag and very carefully pipe a small circle in the center of the biscuit/cookie then pipe around the outer edge of the biscuits/cookie , repeat with all remaining biscuits/cookies ..
- Once first step of the icing decoration is done , place any remaining icing mixture out of the piping bag and back into the egg mixture bowl and add the last 2 teaspoons of the lemon juice and mix to combine ..
- Now fill piping big with the egg white mixture again and proceed to fill between the outer edge circle and the inner circle on the biscuit/cookie , making sure not to leave any gaps . Repeat with all remaining biscuits/cookies . Once all are done place any remaining icing mixture back into the egg white mixture ..
- Now with the remaining icing mixture add few drops of yellow food colouring to the mixture and mix to combine , add more if a deeper colour is desired , then place the mixture into a piping big and pipe the yellow icing mixture into the inner egg white circle on the biscuit/cookie to create the egg Yolks , repeat with all remaining biscuit/cookies ..
- Once all are iced and ready , sprinkle each biscuit/cookie with a little of the fine sugar and cinnamon to decorate as if the effect of salt and pepper , and set them aside for 5 so the icing can set ..
- Once all are prepared , place on serving plate and enjoy . 🙂 ..
Spoon egg mixture into biscuit cups. Sprinkle chives and additional bacon bits over tops. Biscuit cups can be baked the day before and stored in an airtight container at room temperature. Rolled biscuits, drop cookies, bar biscuits and refrigerator cookies are a few basic types. Maida, butter, sugar, egg, walnuts & chocolate cookies are mixed and baked in oven.