Orange Cream Mousse Cookie Cups. I'm having trouble figuring out how. These Ice Cream Sundae Cookie Cups are the perfect little summertime treat! That's kind of weird because I don't ever make mousse.
Ingredients of Orange Cream Mousse Cookie Cups
- You need 4 cup of finely crushed oreo cookies, about 2 regular sized packages or 60 to 65 cookies, crush whole cookie, filling and all..
- It’s 5 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 36 of mini muffin tins with paper liners in each cup.
- You need 2 cup of fresh orange juice.
- It’s 1 of 3 ounce box orange jello.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
These Nutella Mousse Cookie Cups are the perfect way to indulge! A chocolate cookie cup filled with Nutella mousse and topped with whipped cream. To make these Nutella Mousse Cookie Cups you need a non-stick muffin tin and a small jar or kitchen utensil to make the dent into the baked cookie. Up your dessert game with this Cookies 'N Cream Mousse from Delish.com!
Orange Cream Mousse Cookie Cups instructions
- MAKE COOKIE CRUSTS.
- Combine oreo crumbs and butter in a large bowl, mix well. Press about a tablespoon or so into each mini muffin cup, press crumbs in bottom and up sides of liners. Bake in a 350 oven 5 minutes, cool..
- MAKE ORANGE MOUSSE FILLING.
- Heat 1cup orange juice to boiling, add jello and dissolve for 2 minutes. Add remaining 1 cup chilled orange juice. Chill in refigerator until starting to thicken, about 1 hour..
- Meanwhile in a chilled bowl beat cream until peaks form, add vanilla extract.Fold cream into orange mixture. Chill again until mixture mounds slightly.Fill cookie cups with mousse.Chill 6 hours or overnight..
- With a sharp knife gently remove cups and peel off paper liners. Garnish with orange sprinkles and chocolate shaving. Store in refigerator.
- NOTE; If you want larger cups they can be made the same way in regular muffin paper lined muffin tins, it will make about 17 of them..
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whip remaining ¾ cup heavy cream with vanilla until stiff peaks form. It is a light, fluffy, smooth, strong, and sturdy. Beat whipping cream in chilled large bowl on high speed until stiff. Add gelatin mixture to whipped cream; beat on medium speed until smooth. Beat butter at medium speed with a heavy-duty stand mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.