Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies EASY. These easy pumpkin peanut butter cookies are so great for fall! These healthy Pumpkin Peanut Butter cookies might sound like an unlike flavor combination buy holy wow are they good! These peanut butter cookies are super easy to make, with no fancy ingredients.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies EASY
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 dash of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Pumpkin.
Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Dog Cookie Recipe. You can make these pawsome Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dog Cookies at home. They are very easy to make and dogs love them! These flourless peanut butter cookies only take one bowl and are a breeze to whip up.
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies EASY step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix Peanut Butter, Eggs, Sugar and Pumpkin in a bowl.
- Sprinkle Flour ontop and mix.
- Grease Cookie Sheets with PAM.
- Spoon out batter and drop on cookie sheet.
- You can add a Chocolate melting waffer ontop if desired.
- Place cookies in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from the oven let cool.
- Place cookies on a plate and enjoy!.
The only thing better than cookies are easy cookies, and these flourless peanut butter cookies definitely hit that mark. And, yes, you read that right: there is no flour in these cookies, but I promise you, they. To make the best peanut butter cookies that are soft, extra peanut buttery, and delicious you will need the following main ingredients: Peanut Butter — You can use crunchy or creamy PB. For the best results use very well stirred peanut butter or the jarred peanut butter sold pre-mixed at the store. These deliciously soft and delightfully easy peanut butter cookies are a dream to enjoy, with a moist and chewy texture and just the right amount of peanut butter flavor.