Easy chicken veggie stir fry. When the mushrooms start to soften, add broccoli florets and stir-fry until the broccoli is tender. This chicken stir fry is about as easy as it gets. It starts with some cubed chicken breast, although chicken thighs also work well.
Ingredients of Easy chicken veggie stir fry
- You need 1/4 of green pepper.
- You need 1 lb of cubed chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 can of water chesnuts.
- It’s of green beans.
- Prepare 1 packages of microwave steamed broccoli.
- It’s 2 of green onions.
- It’s 1 packages of asian rice dry mix.
- Prepare 2 packages of ramen noodles.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- Prepare of bean sprouts.
- You need 1 cup of water.
If you're looking for an easy stir-fry recipe, try making this chicken and veggies stir-fry. Some meat and veggie stir-fry dishes can be high in sodium because of the hoisin, oyster, or soy sauce in the dish. This healthy stir-fry recipe uses only herb seasonings to add flavor to your dish. Add veggies to chicken and cook on low heat, stirring occasionally.
Easy chicken veggie stir fry step by step
- Chop water chestnuts into med. chunks or slices. Put aside.
- Chop green pepper into small chunks. Put aside.
- Chop green beans into inch sections. Put aside..
- Slice green onions..
- Cook chicken in med. skillet..
- Mash ramen in their packets then brown in large skillet with oil..
- Add onions and peppers..
- Add asian rice packet, water, and soy sauce. Cook out water..
- Steam broccoli as directed on package..
- Add water chestnuts and bean sprouts. Saute.
- Add broccoli and chicken.
- Add soy sauce to taste and enjoy!.
Mix soy sauce, white vinegar, cornstarch together, and add to chicken veggies pot to. In the recipe below, I've included our favorites veggies to add, but don't be afraid to swap or add other vegetables that you have available to you. I think we all need one or two tasty and easy stir-fry recipes in our dinner rotation. This healthy chicken stir-fry is no exception! It's packed with veggies and it's perfectly filling and flavorful.