Nicole's Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies.
Ingredients of Nicole's Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 2 cup of Shifted Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanillia Extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of Peanut Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of White Sugar.
Nicole's Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Set Oven Temp to 400°F. Make sure oven is nice and hot so your cookies will come out perfect..
- In large mixing bowl, Combine Eggs,Vanilla, Peanut Butter, Butter, Brown Sugar, White Sugar. Mix until batter is smooth..
- Then Add; Shifted Flour, Baking Soda into batter. Until nice and smooth then roll into ball and set in frig for One hour to firm batter up..
- If you decide you want to add something more to the batter. You can always add One cup of Raisins or cup of nuts ot cup of chocolate chips. Whatever you decide just make sure its about a cup..
- then scoop and roll into small balls and set in cookie sheet. Do Not flatten balls,they will with the heat of the oven as they bake,.
- Bake Cookies for 8 mins no longer or they will come out hard and taste burnt..
- Cookies may not look like there done after 8 mins but they are,and will firm up as soon as the air hits them after couple of mins..