Easy Crock Pot Bbq Chicken. This crockpot pulled chicken is so easy to make – everything just goes into the slow cooker without any special prep. Place shredded chicken back in the crock pot and stir to coat with the yummy sauce. ↑↑↑ Wishing I had leftovers… The Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken. Directions: Printable ingredients list and directions at bottom of the page.
Ingredients of Easy Crock Pot Bbq Chicken
- Prepare 2 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coriander.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of your favorite bbq sauce.
- Prepare 2 lb of Yukon potatoes.
- Prepare 1 each of whole chicken.
Put frozen chicken breasts into crock pot. Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl. If you have a problem with to much water in your sauce after the chicken is fully cooked, you can put the sauce in a pan and boil on the stove to reduce. This is a super easy crockpot chicken dinner with a nice thick sauce.
Easy Crock Pot Bbq Chicken instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Cover chicken with spice mixture, put in frig for 2 hours, or over night is the best..
- Cut up potatoes, put in bottom of crock pot..
- Add chicken, cook on high for 4 hours. Add bbq sauce on chicken, cook another 1 hour..
You will have this all prepped and thrown in the crockpot in no time at all. Try Crock Pot Barbecue Ranch Chicken recipe today! Easy recipes like this keep my family happy and my grocery budget in good shape. This is seriously the EASIEST recipe ever, yet it yields probably the most flavorful and moist chicken I have ever eaten in my life. With family gatherings and holiday parties are coming, you will.