Easy Grilled Chicken Wings.
Ingredients of Easy Grilled Chicken Wings
- Prepare 1 of family pack fresh chicken wings.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh grated ginger.
Easy Grilled Chicken Wings instructions
- Make sure to emulsify the oil and lemon first before adding.
- Prepare the wings and marinate in oil, lemon, garlic, cajun seasoning, and ginger for at least 3 hours to overnite in fridge.
- Get grill ready and when coals ash over.
- Place marinated wings on grill and keep turning until tender and golden brown ENJOY!!😋.