Protein power cookies. This tasty protein cookies recipe is so easy, you can make it right now. How Many Grams of Protein Is in a Cookie? What kind of protein powder do you use to make healthy protein powder cookie dough?
Ingredients of Protein power cookies
- Prepare 2 1/4 c of quick oats.
- It’s 1 1/4 c of spelt flour.
- You need 3/4 c of chocolate whey protein powder.
- You need 1 c of sunflower seeds.
- You need 3/4 c of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 c of shredded coconut.
- It’s 1/4 c of flax seeds.
- You need 3/4 c of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 3/4 c of raisins.
- It’s 1/4 c of water.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of molasses.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 1/3 c of canola oil.
- It’s 1 c of unsweetened almond milk.
A great snack any time of day! Protein cookies are still processed snacks loaded with sugar, fat, and calories. "In fact, many protein cookies contain more added sugar than protein, as compared by grams per serving," she cautions. These cookies are chewy and delicious. You will not miss the fat.
Protein power cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking tray with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients..
- In a separate bowl combine wet ingredients..
- Mix wet and dry ingredients until combined. Let sit 5 minutes..
- Portion out in heaping tablespoonfuls and place on lined baking tray. Flatten before baking. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or untl lightly browned..
They are easy to make and high in protein. These soft chewy power bites are a fan favorite and are perfect as a quick breakfast replacement, pre-workout, or a reward for a tough workout. Protein Cookies Protein Cookie Recipe Cookie Recipes Healthy Cookies Chip Cookies Carob Chocolate protein cookies. When I can experiment with new recipes and healthy recipes at that. Have your cookies and protein too with our favorite Chocolate Protein Cookies.