Easy Crock pot beer chicken.
Ingredients of Easy Crock pot beer chicken
- Prepare 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken.
- It’s 3/4 of can or bottle of beer.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s of garlic and onion powder.
- You need of parsley and basil.
- You need of paprika.
Easy Crock pot beer chicken step by step
- Place chicken in crock pot and pour beer in.
- Shake the salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, basil, parsley and paprika on the chicken. If there is an ingredient you like more add a little more of it or less if you don't like it. I just did equal shakes of them all..
- Place crock pot on low for 8 hours or high for 4. Then enjoy! !.