Spicy keto grilled chicken. Perfect keto meal for you today. A perfect Keto Cauliflower Garlic Rice with Spicy Grilled Chicken. Enjoy it and make a new addition in your keto menu.
Ingredients of Spicy keto grilled chicken
- Prepare 500 gm of chicken casserole pieces.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond meal.
- You need 1/2 cup of breaded pork rinds.
- You need 1 of egg.
Chicken thighs are flavorful, tender and succulent, which is why they're a staple for our high-fat, low-carb ketogenic diet. Crispy, tender chicken meets spicy, buttery tomato cream sauce. We almost forgot we were on a diet. To keep it keto, skip the pita and serve this.
Spicy keto grilled chicken step by step
- Marinate the chicken with all the spice powders and water. Cover and refrigerate overnight..
- Preheat the oven to 200 C°, fan forced mode..
- Mix the parmesan cheese, almond meal and breaded pork rinds..
- Beat the egg. Dip the marinated chicken pieces with the egg wash..
- Coat the chicken pieces with the breading mixture..
- Grill the chicken pieces for 25 mins turning once midway through. Enjoy!.
Spicy chicken with a zesty avocado salsa and drizzled with sour cream dressing is your ultimate keto-friendly summer grill recipe. Cooking Tips & Tricks for Grilled Chili Lime Chicken Tacos. Skip the chili or add less to reduce the spiciness, especially if cooking for kids (or add more. Keto Caprese Chicken cooked perfectly with juicy slices of tomato, sunflower seed infused basil pesto and golden melted mozzarella! Keto Tandoori Chicken – Low Carb "Mild & Spicy" LOADED with Indian Flavor!