Crunchy Halloween Cookies (No Cookie Cutter Needed!). Get our best Halloween cookie recipes, including homemade sugar cookies, no-bake treats, and cookies for special diets. Halloween cookies are second only to Halloween costumes to get your creep on this All Hallow's Eve. Whether you're thinking sweet or sinister, dainty or demonic, we've got.
Ingredients of Crunchy Halloween Cookies (No Cookie Cutter Needed!)
- You need 100 grams of Kabocha squash.
- It’s 150 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 100 grams of Unsalted margarine (or unsalted butter).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Granulated sugar (for decoration, as desired).
Halloween Trick or Treaters Costume Cookies. Halloween means sweets, especially the Halloween cookies! Hand out these Halloween cookies to satisfy those little goblins that come knocking with "Cute and easy cookies which look like huge pieces of candy corn. A great way to make decorated cookies for Fall, Halloween or Thanksgiving.
Crunchy Halloween Cookies (No Cookie Cutter Needed!) step by step
- Combine the room-temperature margarine and sugar, and whisk until it has a white, mayonnaise-like consistency..
- Add the sifted cake flour and mashed kabocha and mix. Don't worry if it's still soft and sticky..
- Wrap and let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Wrap to whatever thickness you like. I rolled it in a 5 cm thick log..
- When it has hardened, sprinkle granulated sugar on top, roll to coat, and cut in about 5 mm slices..
- Arrange on a baking pan, and reshape the dough..
- Draw on the faces. This time I used a straw to poke the eyes and mouth, and a toothpick to make the lines of the pumpkin..
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 360°F/180°C for 15 minutes. Once they're fragrant and crunchy, they're complete..
- For extra-scary cookies, I tried making Munch's "The Scream!".
These decorated Halloween sugar cookies are an easy treat for any haunted bash. Tiny friendly ghosts are sure to put a smile on guests' and ghouls' faces. Plus, no need to get a special cookie cutter. This recipe repurposes your common flower shape. These Halloween cookie cutters are made for some haunted fun.