Simple and Easy Chicken Adobo (Adobong Manok).
Ingredients of Simple and Easy Chicken Adobo (Adobong Manok)
- Prepare 6 piece of chicken wings (your choice).
- Prepare 4 piece of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of white vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 4 small of bay leaf.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
Simple and Easy Chicken Adobo (Adobong Manok) instructions
- In a tupperware container, mix chicken, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic ans sugar. Add ground pepper (optional). Mix well..
- Cover and marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigator..
- When ready to cook. Put all marinated ingredients (including the sauce) in a pan with cover. Add water and cooking oil..
- Cover pan and put on medium heat. Cook until chicken is tender..
- When sauce is evaporated and only the oil is left, remove the cover and start stiring to give a bit of crispy coat. Keep frying until desired crispyness..