Seared Lamb Chops.
Ingredients of Seared Lamb Chops
- Prepare 6 of lamb chops.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of rosemary.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Seared Lamb Chops instructions
- Marinade lamb chops in wine, dijon mustard, salt, pepper, and rosemary. Refrigerate over night..
- Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium – high heat. Sear the lamb chops 4 minutes per side, flipping over only once..
- Let's rest for 5 minutes before serving. I served mine with a mushroom gravy on top with a side of repinni..