Pumpkin seed sugarless shortbread ☺. This recipe combines palate pleasing ingredients. Pumpkins as well as pumpkin seeds were treasured by Native Americans both like a food as well as for their therapeutic qualities. However they were mainly utilized as a parasite remedy, that is evident from the documents of the Native American history.
Ingredients of Pumpkin seed sugarless shortbread ☺
- It’s 1 cup of White flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of Butter.
- It’s 5-6 of Crushed almonds.
- It’s 6-8 of Pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of Coconut powder.
To do this, remove the seeds from the. Pumpkin seeds are rich in nutrients and help to detoxify your body. Pumpkin seeds are an excellent food source which you can add to your diet daily to improve your body's ability to cleanse and improve overall health. Toss the pumpkin seeds in a large bowl with the melted butter and maple syrup until well coated.
Pumpkin seed sugarless shortbread ☺ instructions
- First of all take the food processor and add butter let it mix now baking powder, baking soda, 2 tbsp shredded coconut, 1 tbsp almonds, white flour and mix well until dough is formed and rolls. Turn it off..
- Now place the dough in a plastic wrap and flatten it out so bubbles are gone. And place it in refrigerator for 10-15 mins..
- Now preheat the oven on low temperature about 150°c first so that when you put your cookie later it doesnt burn..
- Take out the dough and knead it into a soft ball and flatten with rolling pin. Use cookie cutter make shapes and garnish with coconut, pumpkin seeds and almonds and place it in the oven..
- Bake the cookie in oven on 250 temperature. For 10 mins when done let it cool. So cookie is made and cracks when you break it in half. Enjoy..
In a separate small bowl, stir together the brown sugar, pumpkin Sprinkle the mixture over the pumpkin seeds and toss to coat evenly. Spread the seeds in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Grow pumpkins from seeds or seedlings. In warm-winter regions, sow pumpkin in midwinter for harvest in early summer. If pumpkin seeds resurrect the cozy nostalgia of a lifetime's worth of pumpkin carvings past, we're right there with you.