Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake.
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake
- It’s 16 oz of Ziti or Penne Pasta.
- You need 2 large of Chicken Breasts (cooked).
- You need 20 oz of Creamy Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of (1 container) Sour Cream.
- It’s 7 oz of (1/2 container) Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Herbs.
Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake step by step
- Cook chicken breasts thoroughly in a skillet with oil, salt and pepper..
- Cook ziti according to package; drain and return to pot.
- Stir together Alfredo, salt and sour cream; toss with cooked pasta until evenly coated..
- Spoon half of the pasta mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish..
- Stir together ricotta, eggs, Parmesan and mozzarella. Spread evenly over pasta mixture in dish..
- Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer..
- Slice up cooked chicken breasts and cover top pasta layer with the chicken slices..
- Sprinkle top of entire dish with mozzarella cheese, as desired. ( I put ALOT of cheese on top).
- Put a dash of salt and pepper or Italian herbs over the entire dish, for added flavor..
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until bubbly. I broiled the dish for the last 2 minutes to give it that perfectly baked golden look..