Spinach Chicken Mushroom Quesadillas.
Ingredients of Spinach Chicken Mushroom Quesadillas
- Prepare 2 cup of Spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped mushrooms.
- You need 1 box of Tortillas.
- You need 1 of as needed Canola oil.
- You need 1 of as needed Butter.
- It’s 1/3 of as needed Seasoning salt.
- Prepare 3 cup of Chicken.
Spinach Chicken Mushroom Quesadillas instructions
- First defrost your spinach and add it to the bowl . Second chop up your mushrooms and chicken and sauté them together in a pan add a little seasoning salt and butter to give it a lil flavor. once that's done heating up add your spinach cream cheese and chicken and mushroom mixture to the bowl and mix it together well so you can spread it on the tortilla. Next spread the mixture on half of the tortilla and fold the top over it . Lastly warm up your oil so you can fry them. You can fry them for 5 minutes on both sides until their golden brown. Enjoy!.