Pumpkin seeds cookies #cookiescontest. These Pumpkin Seed Cookies are like a cross between a cookie and a bread. Bake pumpkin seed cookies with a sprinkling of cocoa powder and a pinch of sea salt. A moreish treat to enjoy with coffee or tea while still warm from the oven.
Ingredients of Pumpkin seeds cookies #cookiescontest
- It’s 110 g of cup flour(I used self raising flour).
- It’s 50 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of margarine.
- It’s of Roasted pumpkin seeds.
A smooth, step-by-step tutorial on how to cook your own cookies with pumpkin seeds! A delicious high-protein, nutritious snack to enjoy throughout the. These little pumpkin cookies are my latest obsession. Imbued with warm autumn spices, like cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
Pumpkin seeds cookies #cookiescontest instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. As for me I preheated my big sufuria on the jiko.
- Mix the margarine and sugar together until frothy.
- Add in the flour and mix everything together.
- Add the pumpkin seeds and start kneading until the dough is not sticky.
- Divide the dough into balls and flatten them in to patties with your palms.
- Prepare your baking tray by greasing and dusting it.
- Put your cookies on the baking tray.
- Put your cookies in the oven to bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Put mine in my big sufuria to bake for the same period, if using a jiko ensure you cover the sufuria with its lid so that the temperature is even..
- When ready, they should look like this..
- Remove and put them on a cooling rack to cool.
- Ready to eat, enjoy with a cup of tea or on their own..
View top rated Pumpkin seed cookies recipes with ratings and reviews. Andouille Turkey Salad With Spiced Pumpkin Seeds, Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, Three Ways, Gluten Free, Dairy Free… Roasted pumpkin seeds give these cookies a wonderful flavour and a delicious crunch. Packed with pumpkin puree, coconut oil, chopped nuts, dried cranberries, and pumpkin seeds, these will keep you fueled all day long. If you've just been adding chocolate chips, you haven't seen White Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Cookies. Adding pudding to your cookies is the baking hack you need.