Halloween Pumpkin Cookies.
Ingredients of Halloween Pumpkin Cookies
- It’s 2 cups of flour of of your choice (I mixed equal parts oat and rice ).
- You need 1 cup of pumpkin of puree.
- It’s of Sweetener of your choice (I used 3 teaspoons of maple syrup).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder of.
- You need 1 pinch of salt of.
- Prepare to taste of cinnamon nutmeg ginger Spices: , , and clove.
Halloween Pumpkin Cookies instructions
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F)..
- Take a large mixing bowl and add the flour, the baking powder, the salt and the spices. Mix everything well. Then, add the pumpkin and the sweetener you chose. Mix everything until it’s well combined..
- Put a baking sheet on your baking tray and put spoonfuls of the mixture onto the tray..
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until they are golden and hard on the outside..