Cray Cray Easy Chicken And Cheese Quesadillas.
Ingredients of Cray Cray Easy Chicken And Cheese Quesadillas
- Prepare 1 packages of Perdue Short Cut Grilled Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 bunch of Quesadilla Shells.
- It’s 1 packages of Taco cheese mix (or which ever u prefer).
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
Cray Cray Easy Chicken And Cheese Quesadillas instructions
- Open bag of Chicken.
- Place as much chicken as desired on a cutting board and cut into small chunks.
- Put chicken in a skillet and heat up. (It's already precooked so all u need to do it warm it) Salt and pepper it.
- Place 1 shell in a skillet and warm it.
- After warming the shell place it on a plate and toss in another 1 which will b your top shell.
- Add desired amount of chicken to shell.
- Top with cheese.
- Top with the top shell.
- Place back into skillet and warm up until the cheese glues it all together per say.
- Place back on the plate and cut into 4's with a pizza cutter or whatever you have just easier with the pizza cutter.
- Plate and enjoy. We don't like sour cream but you could serve it with sour cream or over rice to make it a filling week night meal. I served it here with Cream Corn only because the Hubby wanted some cream corn lol.