Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci.
Ingredients of Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci
- You need 1 cup of raw peanuts.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pumpkin, pureed.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ceylon cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground allspice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of anise seed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 large of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s 1 stick of butter (for coating a pan).
- You need 1 of whipped cream.
Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci step by step
- On a large baking sheet, toast the peanuts at 375°F for about 10 minutes. Set aside the peanuts and baking sheet to cool..
- Put everything but the peanuts into a large mixing bowl and mix..
- Once the peanuts are cool, incorporate them into the mix..
- Butter the cookie sheet.
- Separate the dough into two equal blobs and lay them in parallel on the cookie sheet..
- Work the blobs into cookie-sheet-length logs a few inches wide..
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes..
- Let the sheet cool..
- Now, slice up the logs, on a bias, into 1 inch wide cuts, and lay them on their sides in the cookie sheet..
- Bake at 350°F another 15 minutes..
- Serve with whipped cream. It goes well with coffee..