Chicken, Corn & Black Bean Quesadillas. Chicken In The Corn By Brushy Watson A. A delicious and easy Creamy Chicken and Corn Chowder topped with crispy bacon, green onions and jalapenos. This soup is great family-friendly comfort food.
Ingredients of Chicken, Corn & Black Bean Quesadillas
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn -drained.
- It’s 1 can of black beans-drained.
- It’s 1 can of rotel tomatoes-drained.
- You need 2 can of cooked chunk chicken.
- It’s 1 envelope of fajita seasoning.
- You need 1 packages of 8 inch Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheese(8oz)of your choice. I used Mexican blend.
- You need 1 of jar of salsa.
- It’s 1 of container sour cream.
Chicken corn chowder is a creamy, delicious and filling soup that is like a little hug in a bowl. Chicken, corn, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, garlic in a creamy broth, topped with bacon, green onions and. Cooking chicken and corn soup by using the readily available cream corn in a can like my mom is the Chicken and corn soup is best to make with breast meat. Chicken In The Corn Guitar Tab by Brushy One String with free online tab player.
Chicken, Corn & Black Bean Quesadillas step by step
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a bowl..
- Scoop and spread 2 spoons of mix onto half of tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese and fold other half over..
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. (I fit 3 in skillet). Cook on medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes. With a wide spatula (put open side of quesadilla to the inside of spatula) flip and cook for 3 to 4 more minutes..
- Gently transfer to serving platter. This made 10 quesadillas. Serve with salsa and sour cream..
All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. Learn how to make chicken corn soup the easy way.#HappyCookingToYou. Must try Quick and Easy Chicken corn soup winter recipe. This simple chicken corn chowder is a weeknight delight. But it's all made in the slow cooker so you don't have to lift a finger.