Easy Chicken Pot Pie. This homemade chicken pot pie recipe streamlines your work by using frozen mixed vegetables, a can of condensed cream of chicken soup and your "secret ingredient," Original Bisquick™ mix. Our cream of chicken soup makes a rich and creamy sauce and the biscuit mix topping makes it easier than ever to whip up this pot pie. Plus, it's super easy to make, which makes it a great recipe for beginner cooks and busy families alike.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- It’s 1 can of chicken (found in canned good or soup aisle).
- Prepare 1 can of mixed veggies (peas, carrots, potatoes, beans).
- It’s 1 can of sweet corn.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt or lowrey's seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 can of crescent rolls.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
It's got flaky pie crust and a buttery creamy chicken pot pie filling with chicken breast, a mix of fresh and I initially wanted to make an easy chicken pot pie. So, I started out using refrigerated pie dough, all frozen vegetables, and all dried herbs. Chicken pot pie savory pie filled with cooked chicken, onion, carrot, and peas in a creamy sauce. Check out our new cookbook Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners.
Easy Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain chicken, mixed veggies and corn and place in 8×8 or 2 quart casserole dish.
- Mix ingredients together with cream of mushroom soup and spread evenly in pan.
- Place as many crescent rolls over the top in one layer as possible.
- Spread melted butter over rolls.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crescent rolls are golden brown.
Easy Chicken Pot Pie is always a family favorite, and it is SO incredibly easy. Sometimes I even cheat a little to make it easier when I know that I will have very little time to prepare a good dinner. On those nights, I use precooked, diced chicken, so I don't even have to cut the chicken breasts into pieces. This classic Chicken Pot Pie is filled with tender pieces of chicken, carrot, celery, potato, and herbs. It's so easy, and the chicken is always tender.