Simple Chicken Casserole.
Ingredients of Simple Chicken Casserole
- You need 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- You need 3 of chicken breasts. Chopped and seasoned the way you like.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Choice of shredded cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of Breadcrumbs, I used to playing what season would be better.
- You need 1 stick of Butter, melted.
Simple Chicken Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Place cooked chicken in bottom of on greased baking dish..
- spoon chicken soup evenly over chicken and top with cheese.
- In medium bowl stir melted butter and bread crumbs until well mixed. Evenly over cheese and bake 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly..