Super Cheap & Easy Chicken Pot Pie.
Ingredients of Super Cheap & Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Prepare 2 can of chunk chicken or turkey.
- It’s 3 can of mixed vegetables – drained.
- You need 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 box of Pie crusts(2 per box).
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
Super Cheap & Easy Chicken Pot Pie instructions
- Spray an 8 x 11 in. baking dish with cooking spray. Press 1 of the pie crusts in bottom & up sides of dish. Mix chicken, veggies, soup, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour mix into dish. Cover with remaining pie crust. If the crust overlaps, you can slightly bunch and press around edges, or tear off the excess to fill in the spaces the crust doesn't cover. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown..