Easy Lemon Pasta with Chicken.
Ingredients of Easy Lemon Pasta with Chicken
- Prepare 1 lb of dried penne.
- It’s 2 of chicken cutlets, cut into fingers.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley, for garnish.
- You need 2 of lemons, juiced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Easy Lemon Pasta with Chicken instructions
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water. Drain well..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a large grill pan over medium high and add chicken. Grill until golden and completely cooked. Remove to a plate and slice..
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes to a salute pan with 3 tbs of olive oil and salute until fragrant. Add the cooked pasta and turn the heat off. Mix altogether..
- Remove pasta to a large bowl. Add chicken to the warm pasta and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with parsley. Add the juice of two lemons and mix. Top with parmesan and serve..