Orange chicken chinese style. Here is a quick & easy to follow recipe for making Orange Chicken, authentic Chinese style. If you love Orange Chicken, you are going to love this recipe! Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce.
Ingredients of Orange chicken chinese style
- Prepare 3 of oranges cut center and separate orange and peeled.
- Prepare 250grm of chicken boneless small cubes.
- You need As needed of Some capsicum chopped small.
- Prepare 1 of green chili chopped.
- Prepare as required of Some spring onion chopped.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbs of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1 tbs of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chili sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of orange colour.
- It’s As required of Oil for fry.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 1 tbs of sesame seeds for garnish.
- You need 2 tsp of cornflar mix some water.
This recipe came from one of those early experiments and was probably even simpler back in the day. This Orange Chicken Recipe brings Chinese takeout home! It's easy to make and oh so delicious to enjoy this takeout fakeout favorite in the comfort of your own kitchen. Do you love getting orange chicken from Chinese takeout?
Orange chicken chinese style instructions
- Marinate chicken salt and black pepper and 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste and egg cornflour and flour mix well and mix orange colour and keep aside for 1hours and take a pan add oil and golden fry this marinate chicken cubes and keep aside / make orange juice mixer and keep aside.
- Take a pan add sesame oil and add ginger garlic paste stir fry and add spring onion and capsicum and green chili stir and add fry chicken cubes stir cook add soya sauce chili sauce and tomato sauce and white pepper and salt and stir fry and add orange juice and stir cook well and add cornstarch slowly gradually pour and stir cook dry foam.
- Now transfer into serving orange peeled nicely and garnish sesame and spring onion and mint leaves/ ready to serve this starter with orange juice and again garnish orange slices and spring onion and lettuce leaves.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
Against An Orange Background Chinese Style Chicken Kung Po With Rice. Chinese food chicken stir fried with black fungus Traditional Chinese Style Chicken Bone Soup on a Wooden Background Chinese spicy chicken mix with curry rice. This Chinese restaurant style orange chicken recipe is the fourth in our Southern US Road Trip recipes series. A few weeks ago, Judy and I went on a road trip down the Eastern seaboard to places like Anapolis, Savannah and the Florida Keys. While in Florida, we ended up at Dooley Groves.