Salted Pumpkin Seeds.
Ingredients of Salted Pumpkin Seeds
- It’s of Pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salt.
- You need of Cooking spray.
Salted Pumpkin Seeds step by step
- Place your pumpkin seeds in a bowl, add just enough water to completely cover the seeds, then stir in the salt. Place in the fridge overnight..
- Drain the excess water. Make sure you try to get most of the water off. I left them in the strainer for a couple of hours because we had so many pumpkin seeds.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Thoroughly spray your pan with cooking spray then spread out the seeds on the pan. If you would like to add extra salt you can do this now..
- Place the seeds in the oven. Cook for 10 minutes. Flip the seeds or stir them around on the pan as good as possible then place back in the oven for another 10 minutes..
- If they don't make that perfect crunch or still look like they have moisture place them back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes..