Chicken chinese stir fry. Chicken stir-fry is a perfect home-cooked meal for busy families. Explore fantastic Chinese recipes that are full of flavor and very easy to prepare. A chicken stir-fry is perfect for busy weeknights.
Ingredients of Chicken chinese stir fry
- It’s of Chicken (Breast and Thighs).
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- You need of Carrots.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- You need of Onions.
- Prepare of Red Bell Pepper, Green Bell Pepper.
- It’s of Red Chilli (Atarodo).
- You need of Spring Onions.
- It’s of Ginger.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Veg oil.
- Prepare of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s of Honey.
- You need of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Corn Flour.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
The CHINESE takeout version of chicken satay! This Chinese Satay Chicken Stir Fry is quite different to Malaysian and Thai satay, but just as delicious. This is a made from scratch chicken satay recipe, and there is every possibility you already have everything you need to make this. It was just chicken stir-fried with Chinese veggies.
Chicken chinese stir fry instructions
- Marinate Chicken: Mix Soy Sauce, Oyster Sauce, Honey, Grated Ginger, Garlic. Finely Chopped Onions, Atarodo, Shallots, Salt, Black Pepper, Rub a third of the Marinade into Chicken Strips in Ziploc. Refrigerate two-third of Marinade for 1 to 3 hours.
- Shred Cabbage, Carrots, Baby Corn, Onions, Red Bell Pepper, Green Bell Pepper, Spring Onions,Grate Ginger, Red Chilli (Atarodo), Garlic.
- Bring Chicken, Marinade, out of Fridge, heat Oil in a frying pan, then add Onions once the oil is hot; Add Ginger, Garlic, Atarodo add Cabbage, Carrots, Mushrooms.
- Remove from heat; Sear Chicken, Re-add vegetables, Add Green Bell Pepper Shredded Spring Onions Diagonal Slices of Spring Onion Whites.
- Add Grated Garlic, Ginger, Season, stir and remove off heat. Glaze with Sesame oil.
It looked like choy sum or Chinese broccoli in the picture, and I got irrationally happy about it. Add your chicken and mushrooms back to the pan and stir everything together. Most Chinese stir fry dishes use cornstarch to coat the meat, which is very prone to sticking to the pan if you don't use enough oil and heat the pan well. Combine chicken and all the marinade ingredients in a big bowl. This stir fry of chicken, mushrooms, and a sweet sauce comes together in about a half an hour.