Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 each of pie crust.
Pumpkin Pie instructions
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Beat eggs slightly in a bowl.
- Slowly add pumpkin and dry ingredients mixing with a spoon..
- Add evaporated milk and mix.
- Pour into pie crust (homemade or store bought)..
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes..
- Lower temperature to 350 and bake an additional 30-40 minutes until a knife comes out clean when poked..
- Let cool for 2 hours before refrigerating..
- Add toasted pumpkin seeds on top (optional). I toasted mine with olive oil, salt, sugar, cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg..