Chinese Sweet & Sour Chicken.
Ingredients of Chinese Sweet & Sour Chicken
- It’s of Main.
- You need cubes of Chicken Breasts (skinless and boneless, cut in.
- Prepare of Red and Green bell pepper (cut in cubes).
- It’s of Spring onions (cut in half an inch).
- You need of Marination.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- You need of Paprika.
- It’s of Batter.
- You need 3 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Corn flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare of Chilled water.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of White vinegar.
- It’s of Tomato ketchup.
- It’s of Brown sugar.
Chinese Sweet & Sour Chicken instructions
- Season chicken with the marination ingredients. Set aside for 20 mins..
- Prepare the sweet and sour ingredients by combining sauce ingredients above.
- Make the batter by combining the batter ingredients.
- Heat oil in a pan. Dip the marinated chicken pieces in batter and cook side by side to not crowd in the pan.
- Fry chicken in medium heat until they turn golden brown.
- In a wok, heat ½ tbsp oil. Stir fry the red and green bell pepper, then add the prepared sweet and sour sauce. Mix and continue to cook in high heat for another minute until the sauce is thick.
- Add the cooked chicken pieces. Mix and continue to stir fry until chicken is well coated with the sauce.