Creamy Chinese Butter Chicken. You gotta try this SUPER Good Creamy Butter Chicken Recipe 奶油鸡. It's so easy to make and we're so sure your family will enjoy it very much. Butter chicken recipe at its best!!
Ingredients of Creamy Chinese Butter Chicken
- It’s 700 g of – 800 g Chicken Fillet – cut into strips (use thigh fillet for juicy meat).
- Prepare of A. Marinate Chicken strips in:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- It’s of B. To coat the chicken fillet (use metric cup).
- You need 1/2 C of plain flour.
- It’s 1/2 C of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/2 C of rice flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chicken seasoning powder.
- You need of C. Gravy.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 5 of bird’s eye chillies (finely chopped).
- You need 4 sprigs of fresh Curry leaves.
- You need 1 Can of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of full condensed milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare to taste of chicken seasoning powder.
- It’s of Some ground white pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of FULL corn flour + 2 tbsp water (to thicken the gravy).
Butter Chicken – a Chef recipe! As someone who loves food with big, BIG flavours, it's no surprise that Indian The beautiful Butter Chicken Sauce mostly gets its richness from cream. And it's MADE for dunking in that creamy Butter Chicken Sauce!! Readers have also asked for Vegetable Side options.
Creamy Chinese Butter Chicken instructions
- Marinate chicken strips in mixture A for at least 30mins or more. It’s okay to Skip this step if you are rushing..
- Mix B well. Coat marinated strips in B. Fry untill chicken strips are cooked through. Set aside..
- Prepare gravy. Add ingredients In C to hot wok/pan in the order of ingredients listed – heat butter till melted, saute garlic then add chopped birds eye chilies and curry leaves over medium heat (be careful, this one pops)..
- Then pour evaporated milk, condensed milk, fish sauce and season with chicken cube/chicken seasoning powder to taste. Add white pepper. Stir and taste. Add salt if necessary. Lastly, add corn flour mixture. Stir till gravy slightly thicken. Off the heat. Pour over fried chicken strips. Serve hot with white rice..
Allrecipes has has trusted Chinese chicken main dish recipes including moo goo gai pan, General Tsao's Chicken, and more. Chinese-style ingredients like almonds, water chestnuts, mushrooms, celery and chow mein noodles combine with a creamy broth, soup and milk mixture – and chicken, of. Peanut Butter Chicken recipe: You know that crispy peanut butter chicken you can often find on Chinese buffet tables? Sprinkle in a few dashes of salt and pepper. Fry chillies and curry leaves till fragrant.