Easy Chinese style grilled chicken.
Ingredients of Easy Chinese style grilled chicken
- It’s 2 of whole chicken 900 grams each.
- It’s 20 ml of lemon juice or red wine vinegar.
- You need 20 gm of ginger & garlic paste.
- It’s 5 gm of chilli paste.
- You need 50 ml of White wine or rum.
- You need 100 ml of corn oil or canola oil.
- You need 2 stalk of fresh oregano & rosemary (dried also ok).
- Prepare 10 gm of Five Spices or whole spices.
- It’s of Salt and pepper as per taste.
- It’s 20 ml of Soya Sauce.
- You need 2 of medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of medium boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch of fresh Chinese Celery.
- It’s 1/2 of medium lemon (optional).
- You need 2 portion of fries or assorted vegetables.
- It’s 20 ml of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Vinegar Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 100 ml of Chinese garlic Sauce.
Easy Chinese style grilled chicken step by step
- Clean the chicken & cut into two halves each then remove back bones, chest bones, neck, leg tips and wings tips. Cleave the thighs along the bones or remove the leg bones if you like..
- Keep the chicken aside and mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Now marinate the chicken halves thoroughly and keep in chiller for at least 8 hours for best result..
- Prepare the charcoal fire ready for grill and take out the chicken from chiller and be ready for cooking. Now cut the tomatoes and potatoes into halves each and put on grill. Put the chicken halves in a grilling net and put in heat..
- Turn the chicken till cooked from both side. Check also tomatoes & potatoes. Prepare fries or steamed vegetables..
- Serve the chicken with vegetables, grilled tomatoes, potatoes and lemon half. Serve vinegar chilli, soya sauce and Chinese garlic sauce separate bowls. For more detail about the recipe and Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Recipe please visit the link….. https://bit.ly/2mfvM0F.