Gram flour chicken bites. Add corn flour and gram flour to chicken and mix well. When the oil is hot, add the chicken chunks one at a time to the oil, making sure not to crowd them. Deep fry until golden brown and crispy.
Ingredients of Gram flour chicken bites
- It’s Half of kg boneless chicken.
- You need 1 cup of gram flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 of full hand of parsley.
- You need of Water as need.
Chicken bites are the easy dinner win you didn't know you needed. Here are five delicious ways to make them! Meet the ridiculously easy homemade chicken bite: a saucy little nugget of tender roasted chicken. You don't even have to cut up the chicken: Ask the guys behind the counter at your.
Gram flour chicken bites instructions
- Put the gram flour in a bowl add the pepper salt and parsley and add water.
- Then mix it well you want a little thick mixture.
- Cut the chicken into 2 inch pieces.
- Then add all the chicken in that mixture and combine well cover all the chicken then pick one piece of chicken and fry them all.
Gram flour or besan is a pulse flour made from ground chickpeas. It is a staple ingredient in the cuisine of the Indian subcontinent, including in Indian, Bangladeshi, Burmese, Nepali, Pakistani. These fried chicken bites are the best chicken tenders you'll ever make (and eat)! The secret is using boneless chicken thighs. With the remaining flour, make a well in the center of the flour in your mixing bowl.