Ingredients of Pumpkin Masala
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced Pumpkins.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of Diced Tomato.
- You need 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of Crushed garlic.
- You need 1 slice of crushed ginger.
- Prepare of green chillies.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of ground coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 dash of ground cinnamon, cardamom, cloves (optional).
Pumpkin Masala instructions
- Heat oil In a sauce pan and sauté chopped onion and green chillies..
- Once onion become soft add crushed ginger, garlic and sauté for a minute, then add chopped tomatoes and diced pumpkin pieces. Sauté for couple of minutes..
- Add all spice powders, salt and one or two cups of water and cover the vessel with a lid until the Pumpkins are soft and smashable.
- Once done, smash it well and garnish with freshly chopped cilantros.
- Note: can add a teaspoon of lemon juice if you don't like the sweet taste of pumpkin. Adjust spice level according to your taste.