Chinese Chicken Salad.
Ingredients of Chinese Chicken Salad
- Prepare 1 of Large Head of cabbage (shred).
- It’s 3-4 of Green onions.
- It’s 2 pkg of Oriental Top Ramen Noodles.
- You need 3-4 of Chicken Breasts (boiled).
- You need 4 Tb of sugar.
- You need 6 Tb of white wine vinegar.
- You need 3/4 cup of oil (I like avocado or olive).
- You need to taste of Pepper.
Chinese Chicken Salad instructions
- Boil Chicken breasts, then cool and cut up..
- In a separate bowl mix dressing for chicken: Oil with Top Ramen Seasoning (mix well), then add sugar and white wine vinegar. Marinate chicken in dressing for a few hours or overnight..
- In a large bowl, cut up cabbage and green onions..
- Crunch up the ramen noodles into pieces and save for later..
- An hour or so before serving, mix cabbage mixture with chicken marinade..
- Add the crushed Ramen Noodles to the salad just prior to serving. If planning to have leftovers, serve noodles in a separate bowl next to the salad for everyone to add themselves..