Diced Sweet Potato and Chicken Chinese-Style Stir Fry.
Ingredients of Diced Sweet Potato and Chicken Chinese-Style Stir Fry
- It’s 150 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- You need 2 small of Japanese sweet potato.
- Prepare 2 tsp of A. Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of A.. Sake (cooking sake or shaoxing wine are OK too).
- It’s 1 tbsp of A. Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 tsp of A. Grated ginger.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons B. Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of B. Sake (cooking sake or shaoxing wine are OK too).
- Prepare 1 tsp of B. Chicken soup stock granules (Chinese or normal style).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil (or olive oil).
Diced Sweet Potato and Chicken Chinese-Style Stir Fry step by step
- Dice the chicken into 1 cm pieces. Combine with the A. ingredients and marinate for about 5 minutes..
- Wash the sweet potatoes very well, and dice into 1 cm pieces with the skins on. Soak in a bowl of water to get rid of the bitterness..
- Heat up a frying pan and add 1 tablespoon of oil. Stir-fry the chicken over medium heat..
- When the chicken is lightly browned, add the well drained sweet potatoes and stir-fry together..
- When a bamboo skewer goes easily through a piece of sweet potato, add the B. ingredients and stir-fry until there's no moisture left in the pan. Done!.