Holiday pumpkin roll. A pumpkin roll cake makes a festive dessert option for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any time you want something special. Holiday Pumpkin Roll Recipe. by CookEatShare Cookbook. Fold the dry mix into the pumpkin mix.
Ingredients of Holiday pumpkin roll
- You need of ingredients.
- Prepare 3 of Egg.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of canned pumpkin.
- It’s 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 6 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar, plus more for sprinkling (desired amount).
Pumpkin Roll is synonymous with Thanksgiving in my family, and I hope soon – in yours. This Pumpkin Roll recipe is easier than you think, and will make you a holiday dessert superstar. See more ideas about Desserts, Dessert recipes, Pumpkin recipes. Trova immagini stock HD a tema Holiday Pumpkin Roll e milioni di altre foto, illustrazioni e contenuti vettoriali stock royalty free nella vasta raccolta di Shutterstock.
Holiday pumpkin roll instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Grease and flour a 17 1/2-by 12 1/2-inch jellyroll pan.
- With an electric mixer, beat the eggs, granulated sugar, and pumpkin until smooth..
- Sift together the flour, ginger, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Add the sifted ingredients to the egg mixture and blend until fully combined.
- Spread the batter in the jellyroll pan..
- Bake until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean, 14 minutes. Let the cake cool in the pan for 5 minutes..
- Invert the cake onto a wire rack. Sprinkle some of the sugar on a large tea towel and carefully transfer the warn cake to the towel , folding the sides of the towel over the cake..
- Roll the cake up in the towel and cool in the refrigerator thoroughly for about 45 minutes..
- With an electric mixer, combine the sugar, cream cheese, butter and vanilla and beat until smooth..
- Carefully unroll the cooked cake and spread the mixture on top of the cake..
- Gently re-roll the cake up and refrigerate it until you're ready to slice and serve..
- Dust with suger just before serving..
- Enjoy :).
This is the most important step to get a beautiful pumpkin roll. Make our Yule Log Cake this holiday season! Have you tried making our pumpkin cheesecake roll? The resulting pumpkin roll slices will impress your guests. Hi Everyone, Sandy here from Scrapbook Blessings Club.