Pumpkin Surprise Dinner.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Surprise Dinner
- It’s 1 each of pumkin, make sure it can fit in your oven.
- Prepare 1 can of large cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 lb of ground hamburger.
- You need 1 bunch of cooked rice, enough for filling half a pumkin.
- It’s of seasonings of your choice ( we use ground pepper, seasoning salt, sage, thyme, sea salt, oregano, cayenne pepper, parsley).
Pumpkin Surprise Dinner instructions
- Preheat Oven 350*F.
- Now cut the lid off the pumpkin, but save the lid.
- Clean out the seeds and goop, saving the seeds.
- In large bowl, put the cooked ground hamburger and cooked rice in it.
- Stir hamburger rice mixture.
- Add can of soup to hamburger rice mixture.
- Stir hamburger rice mixture well.
- Add your seasonings of your choice to your taste to hamburger rice mixture.
- Mix hamburger rice mixture well.
- Spoon the mixture into the pumpkin.
- Place pumpkin on cookie sheet.
- Place lid stem side down on cookie sheet.
- Stick it in the oven and bake 2-4 hours.
- Pumpkin Will be done when you pierce it and is soft.
- Carve pumpkin.