Indo Chinese Chilli Chicken Dry.
Ingredients of Indo Chinese Chilli Chicken Dry
- It’s 400 gm of chicken with bones.
- It’s 1 of capsicum cubed.
- You need 2 of onions cubed.
- Prepare 7-8 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hot and sweet tomato chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of dark soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 5-6 of green chillies sliced lengthwise.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of refined oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ajinomoto.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of orange red food colour.
Indo Chinese Chilli Chicken Dry step by step
- Chop chicken into bite sized pieces with or without bones and marinate with little salt and vinegar and refrigerate for half hour.Meanwhile cube onion and separate the petals.Cut capsicum into squares.Slice green chillies and mince garlic.Smear cornflour,soya sauce and black pepper in chicken and fry in hot oil.Fry the green chillies and set aside..
- Sprinkle garlic mince and fry till light brown.Add onion and capsicum and stir fry for few minutes.Add the fried chicken pieces and toss.Make a slurry of cornflour,soya sauce,chilli tomato sauce,orange red food colour,ajinomoto,garlic paste and salt to taste.Add it to the frying chicken and toss till sauce coats chicken.Chicken should be crispy outside and soft and juicy inside.Add the fried green chillies and toss.Serve hot as a starter at parties or with mixed Chinese fried rice..